Program Terms and Conditions
- Referrer – An individual who introduces a new customer to Vestibular First. An individual who has an account with Vestibular First may act as a Referrer. Corporations, limited liability companies, partnerships, non-profits, organizations, and any other business entities, incorporated or unincorporated, are not eligible for this Program. Referrers may not refer business to themselves and may not use a third party to purchase on Referrer’s behalf.
- Referee – A person who purchases a product from Vestibular First using the Referrer’s custom referral code. The Referee must be a new, first-time customer of Vestibular First.
- Participants – The Referrer and Referee, collectively.
- Net Sales – Total amount of purchases by Referee minus shipping, taxes, and returned items within 30-days from the date of purchase of product(s) sold by Vestibular First.
- This program is open to individuals 18 years of age and older. Accounts are assigned only to individuals.
- Participants outside the United States may participate, provided they follow their local laws and regulations with regards to rewards programs.
- Participants are responsible for reading, understanding, and agreeing to these terms and conditions. If the participant has any questions, they should contact Vestibular First directly.
- Reward points are earned when the Referee purchases directly through Vestibular First. Orders placed through distributors or other third-parties do not qualify for rewards points.
- By participating in the Program, Participants represent and warrant that they meet the eligibility requirements.
- This program is not a sweepstakes or contest.
- Participants earn points in several ways:
- Referrer Purchases – Those purchases made by the Referrer receive 1 point for every dollar of Net Sales. Purchases must be made while logged in to a Vestibular First account. Purchases made as a guest are not credited.
- Referee New Customer Bonus – Receive a one-time bonus of 500 rewards points for referring a new customer that completes a purchase of Vestibular First product.
- Referee Purchases – Referrer receives 1 point for every dollar of Net Sales made by the Referee.
- Participants must create a login through the vestibularfirst.com website in order to receive reward points.
POINTS EARNING & REDEMPTION:
- Reward Points acquired do not expire.
- Reward Points are not transferable and participants are not allowed to share points with any other party. Any points which Vestibular First deems to have been transferred in violation of the Program rules or regulations are unredeemable.
- Reward Points may not be redeemed for cash nor have cash value.
- The use of earned points for rewards is voluntary.
- Reward points are added to Referrer’s account 31 days after the purchase by Referee is completed.
- By participating in the Program you agree to release and hold harmless Vestibular First from any and all liability, litigation, claim, etc. (misuse of reward, technical failure etc.) relating to the Program.
- This program is governed by the laws of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania without reference to its conflicts of laws provisions. Participants agree that any and all disputes arising out of or connected with the Program that cannot be resolved between the parties shall be resolved without resort to any form of class action. Participants agree to submit to binding arbitration located in Montgomery or Philadelphia County, Pennsylvania for the purpose of litigating all such claims or disputes. Vestibular First may file suit in the state or federal courts in and for Pennsylvania for injunctive relief.
- Vestibular First reserves the right to cancel Participant’s accumulated reward points for violating any policies, terms, and conditions of the Program, and/or any applicable laws.
- Vestibular First has the right to modify or terminate the Program or benefits at any time without notice.In the event of termination, any unused reward points will be revoked and forfeited at that time.
- Rewards are subject to availability and may be changed at any time.
The following is a non-exhaustive list of activities that are not permitted and that will disqualify Referrers and Referees from earning rewards points through the Program: (i) self-referral; (ii) making purchases on behalf of another or under an account that is not yours; (iii) creating fake accounts, blogs, web pages, profiles, websites, links or messages; (iv) any bulk email distribution, submission or distribution to strangers, or any other promotion that would constitute or appear to constitute unsolicited commercial email or “spam”; (v) posting your custom referral code or link on any page that is not controlled by you, including, but not limited to, any merchant, Facebook or other social media site, coupon site, or forum page; (vi) placement of Vestibular First logos or mention of its trademarks or tradenames in any ad text, extensions or banner ads; (vii) paid advertising for the purpose of generating traffic directly to your custom referral code or link; (viii) misleading or attempting to mislead anyone in connection with the Program, including, but not limited to, misrepresenting your relationship with Vestibular First or posing as its representative in an official capacity; and (ix) taking any action or making any content that is disparaging or defamatory to Vestibular First. Multiple accounts created with the same name, address, email address or other identifying feature may be flagged as fraudulent referrals. Reward points are not valid for cash or cash equivalent or previously paid product purchases. No exchange of value for the Program invitation or any reward points (whether cash, product or barter) is allowed, and reward points cannot be transferred to other people or accounts.