Failed Payments Help
Nothing is more frustrating that not being able to get your goggles–and we’re happy to help! Here’s what we’ve found as the most common reason your checkout process can fail:
- Billing Address – At checkout, the billing address on your credit/debit card must match exactly the billing address on your order. This includes name, address, and zip code.
- Per-transaction amount exceeded – We have found that some organizations limit the size of individual transactions without pre-approval. Check with your card issuer or organization to see if the transaction amount exceeds this limit
- Monthly spending exceeded – Another common issue is being over the monthly limits set by the card issuer.
- Insufficient Funds – This occurs with debit/check cards that do not have enough available money in the connected account
- 3D Secure Authentication Not Completed – Some international customers must process their transaction through the entire 3D Secure Authentication or it will not process correctly.
- Billing Address Malformed – The checkout page must be filled out correctly with each of the required fields being filled with valid data.