- Can I get an invoice or quote for purchasing?
- Do you sell through distributors or resellers?
- Do you offer discounts?
- Shipping FAQs
- Do you sell your products outside the United States (US)? (International)
- Are you a United States (US) Government Vendor?
- What is your return/refund policy?
- How can I order multiple items at once?
- Failed Payments Help
- How can I place a bulk order with multiple locations?
- What is the Rockstar Rewards Program?
- How do I participate in the Rockstar Rewards Program?
- How do I earn points?
- What can I redeem with my points?
- Can I donate my rewards to a vestibular-focused non-profit?
- How can I register a non-profit to receive donations?
- How do I Redeem Points?
- Program Terms and Conditions
- Will I be credited for past purchases?
- Will I be credited for past referrals?
- Can I refer individuals within my own company?
- Can I combine points from multiple accounts?
- Do the points belong to me or my organization?
- I am not allowed to accept rewards due to my job/company policies. Am I still able to participate?
Legal & Regulatory
Support Tools & Contact
Is any Protected Health Information (PHI) stored with the recording?
Yes, according to HIPAA regulations, biometric identifiers like details of the iris are considered PHI. Additionally, if you use the room camera to do a picture-in-picture view, that video data is also considered PHI. If you decide to record the audio with the files, that could also be considered a unique identifying characteristic and would be PHI.