- Can I get an invoice or quote for purchasing?
- Do you sell through distributors or resellers?
- Do you offer discounts?
- Shipping FAQs
- Do you sell your products outside the United States (US)? (International)
- Are you a United States (US) Government Vendor?
- What is your return/refund policy?
- How can I order multiple items at once?
- Failed Payments Help
- How can I place a bulk order with multiple locations?
- What is the Rockstar Rewards Program?
- How do I participate in the Rockstar Rewards Program?
- How do I earn points?
- What can I redeem with my points?
- Can I donate my rewards to a vestibular-focused non-profit?
- How can I register a non-profit to receive donations?
- How do I Redeem Points?
- Program Terms and Conditions
- Will I be credited for past purchases?
- Will I be credited for past referrals?
- Can I refer individuals within my own company?
- Can I combine points from multiple accounts?
- Do the points belong to me or my organization?
- I am not allowed to accept rewards due to my job/company policies. Am I still able to participate?
Legal & Regulatory
Support Tools & Contact
Do the points belong to me or my organization?
Please check with your organization if they have a rewards points policy. Similar to how some organizations keep the airline miles from staff travel, the same might apply to you.
Account points are administered as an individual person and not as a company, but this does not supercede your company policy.
Please refer to the program rules and regulations for additional details.