Yes, our products are available for international customers with the following considerations:
- Goggles must be used for research or educational purchases only.
- You must follow any rules and regulations related to research and educational medical devices.
- Goggles will be labeled prominently “For Research Purposes Only“.
- Technical support hours are based in Eastern Time Zone (GMT-5). While we’ll do our best to find an overlap with your business hours, there may be limitations and delays related to time differences.
- In the case of return, shipping/customs costs are your responsibility and will be deducted from your refund.
You are required to pay the required customs/duties upon delivery with the carrier (usually Fedex or DHL). If you’d like to get an estimate of this, you can use one of many online tools to calculate this. Here are the harmonization codes we use on our products.
Educational Products: 9023.00
You can do a quick calculation using the following online tool: https://www.simplyduty.com/import-calculator/
Labeling & Declarations Information
Please note that the shipping box of our goggles contains information about our company, the product, and all of the related FDA-required information. We cannot modify or remove this information, nor can we alter the harmonization code. Goggles purchased through educational and research institutions have rarely had any customs issues, but they still follow the above guidelines.