Do you sell your products outside the United States (US)? (International)
Yes, our products are available for international customers with the following considerations:
- All regulated products (Goggles and cushions) must be used for research or educational purchases only.
- Regulated products have only been evaluated by FDA
- Regulated products have have not been evaluated to 2017/745 EU Medical Device Regulation and do not bear the CE mark.
- You must follow any local/state/federal rules and regulations related to research and educational medical devices where you plan to use the device.
- Goggles will be labeled prominently “For Research Purposes Only“.
- Technical support hours are based in Eastern Time Zone (GMT-5). While we’ll do our best to find an overlap with your business hours, there may be limitations and delays related to time differences.
- In the case of return, shipping/customs costs are your responsibility and will be deducted from your refund.
You are required to pay the required customs/duties upon delivery with the carrier (usually Fedex or DHL). If you\’d like to get an estimate of this, you can use one of many online tools to calculate this. Here are the harmonization codes we use on our products.
Educational Products: 9023.00
You can do a quick calculation using the following online tool: https://www.simplyduty.com/import-calculator/
Labeling & Declarations Information
Please note that the shipping box of our goggles contains information about our company, the product, and all of the related FDA-required information. We cannot modify or remove this information, nor can we alter the harmonization code. Goggles purchased through educational and research institutions have rarely had any customs issues, but they still follow the above guidelines.