Insight Infrared Video Goggles
Vestibular First has created the most affordable, effective, simple, and empowering Infrared Video Goggles for vestibular clinicians and educators on the market!
The reviewer Vestibular Today was not compensated in any way for creating this review.
*Goggles are currently not FDA cleared, however we are undergoing the application process now and expect to have clearance in Fall 2020.
(Integrated or 3rd party webcam required)
Goggles Frequently Asked Questions
- What computer would you recommend for your goggles?
- Can your software create graphs and charts of eye movements?
- Are your goggles VNG (Videonystagmography) capable?
- How long is the cable from the goggles to the computer?
- What kind of vestibular and oculomotor tests can I view/record?
- What are the minimum system requirements you recommend?
- What is the speed of the cameras?