Insight Infrared Video Goggles PRO
SEE WHAT YOU’RE MISSING!
FDA Cleared & Patented
Infrared video goggles are able to improve patient care with accurate assessment and treatment of vertigo, dizziness, and feelings of imbalance.
- Benign Paroxysmal Positional Vertigo (BPPV) – vertigo caused by crystals out of place in inner ear balance system
- Meniere’s Disease – Vertigo, tinnitus (ringing in ears), and hearing loss due to intermittent swelling in the inner ear
- Vestibular Neuritis or Labyrinthitis – Dizziness and/or hearing loss due to infection in the inner ear
- Acoustic Neuroma (vestibular schwannoma) – a tumor affecting the acoustic (hearing) and vestibular nerves
- Labyrinthine Infarction – Dizziness and hearing loss due to a clot blocking blood flow to inner ear structures
- Post-Stroke and Central Disorders – Brain-related causes of dizziness
- Visual Vertigo – Dizziness provoked by visually-complex patterns in the environment
- Post-Concussive Syndrome (PCS) – Caused by trauma to the brain
- Vestibular Migraine – Migraine Associated Vertigo (MAV)
- Motion Sensitivity – Nausea or dizziness caused by self or visual motion in the environment
Save $250 and Pre-Order the new Insight Pro Infrared Goggles
Vestibular First has developed the most affordable and innovative Infrared Video Goggles (VOG/Video Frenzels) on the market! Learn more about our patent pending goggles and how they can help vestibular clinicians and educators improve their ability to view eye movements with this important technology.
A core part of our mission is disseminating knowledge to the vestibular community. Check out the resources below for the best in vestibular education content.
What is nystagmus? Nystagmus is an involuntary rhythmic side-to-side, up and down, or torsional (rotational) motion of the eyes that occurs with a variety of conditions. In many types […]
What is Autoimmune Vertigo? In autoimmune vertigo, the immune system malfunctions and attacks just the ear, the ear and some other body part like the eye, or the entire body. […]
Whether you’re starting a mobile practice on your own or joining a team of mobile clinicians, you’ll want to make sure that you have equipment that is reliable, affordable, and […]
Are you thinking about starting a mobile physical therapy practice that offers vestibular therapy as a service? We interviewed the brilliant and brave Amy McMillin, PT, ITPT, Owner and Founder […]
Monthly Journal Club
Join top researchers and clinicians as we dive deep in the most updated vestibular literature. Ask questions to the presenters in our live Q&A.
Join Co-Founder Helena Esmonde PT, DPT, NCS and Dr. Alan Desmond AuD, CCCA as they discuss and take live questions about recent research on the topic of Capturing Acute Vertigo […]
Join Co-Founder Helena Esmonde PT, DPT, NCS and Dr. Michael Teixido, MD as they discuss and take live questions about recent research on the topic of A New Maneuver for […]
Join Co-Founder Helena Esmonde PT, DPT, NCS, Dr. Mark Rosner and Dr. Debby Feinberg as they discuss and take live questions about recent research on the topic of Binocular Vision […]
Join Co-Founder Helena Esmonde PT, DPT, NCS and Alicia Wolf- The Dizzy Cook as they discuss and take live questions about recent research on the topic of Migraine and Nutrition. […]