The New Insight Infrared Video Goggles
Simple, Effective, Affordable, Empowering
FDA Cleared & Patented
Infrared video goggles are able to improve patient care with accurate assessment and treatment of vertigo, dizziness, and feelings of imbalance.
- Benign Paroxysmal Positional Vertigo (BPPV) – vertigo caused by crystals out of place in inner ear balance system
- Meniere’s Disease – Vertigo, tinnitus (ringing in ears), and hearing loss due to intermittent swelling in the inner ear
- Vestibular Neuritis or Labyrinthitis – Dizziness and/or hearing loss due to infection in the inner ear
- Acoustic Neuroma (vestibular schwannoma) – a tumor affecting the acoustic (hearing) and vestibular nerves
- Labyrinthine Infarction – Dizziness and hearing loss due to a clot blocking blood flow to inner ear structures
- Post-Stroke and Central Disorders – Brain-related causes of dizziness
- Visual Vertigo – Dizziness provoked by visually-complex patterns in the environment
- Post-Concussive Syndrome (PCS) – Caused by trauma to the brain
- Vestibular Migraine – Migraine Associated Vertigo (MAV)
- Motion Sensitivity – Nausea or dizziness caused by self or visual motion in the environment
What are Infrared Video Goggles?
Invisible infrared lights can illuminate the eyes of a patient suffering from vertigo and assist in the differential diagnosis between central and peripheral vestibular disorders. Learn more how our Infrared Video Goggles can help a vestibular rehabilitation researcher or clinician diagnose and review treatment options for patients suffering from vertigo.
Order the new Insight Infrared Video Goggles
Vestibular First has developed the most affordable and innovative Infrared Video Goggles (VOG/Video Frenzels) on the market! Learn more about our patent pending goggles and how they can help vestibular clinicians and educators improve their ability to view eye movements with this important technology.
Whether you’re starting a mobile practice on your own or joining a team of mobile clinicians, you’ll want to make sure that you have equipment that is reliable, affordable, and […]
Are you thinking about starting a mobile physical therapy practice that offers vestibular therapy as a service? We interviewed the brilliant and brave Amy McMillin, PT, ITPT, Owner and Founder […]
What is a Migraine? In the most simple terms, any migraine can be understood as a “cranky brain.” This brain is hypersensitive to stimulus, puts patients in a state […]
The term “central vestibular dysfunction” covers a broad range of pathologies, ranging from a single event such as a cerebellar stroke to chronic and fluctuant conditions such as vestibular migraine […]
We are proud to support efforts to reduce the spread of the COVID-19 pandemic. We are providing a full set of 3D models and instructions for manufacturing your own face […]
Once you’ve put the time, resources, and finances towards becoming an advanced vestibular clinician, it’s time to get your referrals flowing. Here are 5 strategies you can use to increase […]
Are you looking to provide best practice care for patients with vertigo, dizziness, or imbalance? Vestibular assessment and/or care is currently being provided by clinicians in the following licensed professions: […]
We LOVE supporting vestibular education and as part of this, we are excited to share the model we have made to help researchers, clinicians, educators, students, and other inner-ear aficionados […]