Grow with us!
Vestibular First is always looking for talented professionals to help support our mission! Take a look at the postings below and follow the instructions on the posting if you’re interested.
Vestibular First is looking for an intern to join our growing team in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Vestibular First is a team of passionate and creative clinicians, engineers, and technologists who are dedicated to producing innovative and affordable vestibular technologies.
Your primary responsibility is helping to produce the most innovative and educational vestibular products on the market. You will be at the ground floor of a growing startup to improve the quality of care for people suffering from dizziness and vertigo worldwide. You will be the manager of the complete vertical and will learn how to own a product line, improve quality control, and helping us scale our processes for growth!
This position offers a breadth of challenges along with the opportunity to have a measurable impact on our growing business. You will be joining a small team at Vestibular First and will work across multiple teams and requires frequent interaction with the co-founders.
- Manage the entire end-to-end process for the production of products in our educational product line.
- Manage fleet of 3D printers to make sure they are printing the needed models to keep our inventories at minimum required levels
- Process orders into order management system from the website and confirm address and order details
- Process orders in shipping management system for producing shipping labels and international documentation
- Engage clients with order statuses and troubleshooting any delivery issues
- Maintain production area in clean and organized conditions
- Assist production team in coordinating issues with key clients between sales, service, support, customer services, marketing, and finance
- Generate quotes, take orders, and disburse receipts for customers on the website and over the phone
- Assist marketing team in maintaining updated records of current customers and connecting with them over social media channels
- Receive and ship packages to maintain consistent flow of our supply chain
- Champion projects and programs to improve productivity of the role
- Passion for building a great company that is a leader in the healthcare sector
- Organized and methodical to efficiently accomplish routine tasks
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Detail-oriented and a perfectionist at heart
- Ability to lift 25 lbs. and utilize hand tools for setup and transportation of trade show displays
Experience & Skills
- 1+ years of work experience in any related field
- Good with your hands and hand tools
- Ability to effectively communicate with all levels of an organization
Bonus points for:
- 3D Printer experience in setting up, printing, and troubleshooting models
- Previous work experience in start-ups
- Overachieving tendencies
- Flexible Schedule
- Eligible for company performance bonuses and stock options
- Free lunch for days worked at the office!
How To Apply
Email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org to the attention of Patrick Esmonde