If your organization would like to partner with Vestibular First to help empower vestibular clinicians, researchers, educators, and students, please review our program details below and contact us if you’re interested
- Discounts on products and services
- “White Glove” installation and training sessions by our staff
- Customized software templates and workflow support
- Marketing assets for increasing referrals and educating patients
- Your company name, logo, and link will be added to our strategic partners page
- Eligible to participate in future research and beta testing of new products
- Eligible to join specialized training events and access to curated educational resources
- Have 5 or more locations that offer vestibular services
- All accounts under 1 year old must purchase and pay for the inventory up-front (pre-pay) using one of our standard payment methods. After this period, standard net-30 terms are available.
- Your organization must be dedicated to providing research-backed best practices to your patients
The Nitty Gritty
- Strategic Partnerships are renewed annually by both parties.
- This program is not available to resellers or distributors. You must provide vestibular services to patients to participate. Please review our reseller and distributor programs
- Discounts are given on Net Product Sold, which is all products sold which are outside the 30-day return guarantee window. Any products sold still within the 30-day window will be credited towards the next year’s rebate (if applicable).
- Discounts are calculated using our standard discount table on both a per-order and annual volume discount. For example, if you order 5 items in one order and 3 items in another a few months later, you will get the initial discount up-front for the first order and then an annual discount rebate will be issued at the end of each year at the higher discount level for all products sold.
- Annual rebate payments will be made in one payment to one organization. Detailed breakdowns and custom reports will be provided for assist in your internal processing if requested.