When troubleshooting a complex issue, the easiest way for our support team to assist is to view the log file once OBS starts up. We can analyze computer resources, errors with USB connections, and other technical details. Please follow the steps below upon the request of our support team
- Close OBS and disconnect goggles
- Reconnect both USB cables (if applicable)
- Start OBS and wait for it to fully load. Do not click anything else within OBS at this point.
- On the top menu bar click Help –> Log Files –> Upload Current Log File
- In the next window, click the Copy URL button:
- Paste this link into an email/reply to email@example.com or send us a message on our Contact Us page and we’ll be able better diagnose the issues your experiencing.