How can I be trained to provide vestibular rehabilitation?

The scope of practice for vestibular care is the role of healthcare professionals with training, particularly those who are ENT/otorhinolaryngologists, associated ENT nursing and audiologist staff, doctors of chiropractic care, and vestibular therapists (physical or occupational therapists who have specialized training in vestibular rehabilitation). If you have a medical, physician assistant, nursing, chiropractic, or audiologist degree or a degree in physical/occupational therapy, you can take advanced courses in vestibular examination and treatment.

For a comprehensive list of steps, please view our educational resource on the 5 Steps to Becoming A Skilled Vestibular Clinician