Insight Video Goggles
Goggles Swap Program
Open Broadcaster Software
Legal & Regulatory
Support Tools & Contact
Please only follow the below instructions at the direction of Vestibular First Support Staff.
Please follow the below instructions on a Windows computer to upgrade the firmware of your cameras to support using a USB hub for dual-camera view:
- Download the upgrade files: Camera Firmware Upgrade
- Plug in either the Left or Right Camera
- Open the application: Vestibular First – Camera 2.0.exe
- Click Browse and then depending on which camera you plugged in during Step 2 above, select either right.src or left.src. Please make sure you confirm the correct camera and file is correct before proceeding.
- Click Go
- Wait 15-20 seconds and then click Ok when the window pops up with the warning about the Flash size.
- Wait another 20-30 seconds until you receive the confirmation that the upgrade was successful.
- Click Ok to close the window.
- Repeat Step 1 for the other camera.
- Once both cameras are patched, unplug and replug the goggles before use.